Disclaimer: We are not lawyers, we are marketers & developers. You should always consult your lawyer before making decisions with legal implications. We will not be held responsible for any violations levied against you as a result of implementing strategies in this article or use of the compliance tools provided by the MBR CRM WordPress plugin.
Rules of CASL
- Your business address and phone number must be present in the footer of every marketing & transnational emails sent on behalf of your company.
- A clearly labelled unsubscribe link must be in the footer of every email.
- You must honour any unsubscribe requests across all your marketing en-devours.
- Subject lines must not be misleading, and information contained in emails must also not be misleading.
- All emails must be confirmed before they can receive marketing.
Enable CASL Features
- Only send to confirmed email addresses - this option will prevent MBR CRM from sending emails to contacts that may not have opted in and confirmed their email address.
- Email confirmation grace period - this will allow for a period of days to pass so that a contact may receive emails BEFORE they confirm their email address.