Frequently Asked Questions
We are a full small and medium-sized marketing agency. We have packages as low as $99 a month to completely customized packages.
Yes we really have websites starting at $99 per month. This program is great for many businesses who are looking just to get online or they are looking to have an add on to their current marketing teams.
We use WordPress for all of our websites and any website needing e-commerce we use WooCommerce for that side of it.
Yes, that is actually one of the key features of our program. We are doing updates across our network of sites every day for security and performance. But we also handle requests from clients for any kind of updates they require. These requests can be anything from updating your hours of operation all the way to designing a whole new website.
We have designed a queue system that monitors each request that comes in. It’s tagged based on priority and we knock each item out as a whole so we spread the cost across all of our accounts. This is also done based on our fair use policy. So if you request us to add 100 products into WooCommerce, that will take some time and will be based on how many requests are in the system. We will communicate with you during the process and work with you every step of the way.
Our basic packages are a good fit for most businesses, but sometimes there is more that a business needs. We can always create a custom package or go over recommendations. If there is something your thinking you need and your thinking wow, they can do that for me for $99 a month, run it by us before buying and make sure. We also offer an awesome 100% satisfaction guarantee for the first 30 days.
- Writing Content
- Doing custom plugin development, we will tweak and do basic things, but more complex stuff would be considered custom.
- Advanced SEO
- Creating social media network accounts
- Setting up email accounts
- Editing your DNS entries
- Buying your domain name
- Multi-Site Capability
This is a basic list of sites that we not work with or that would take special approval. If you think you fit any of these, please contact us, and let's talk to see if you do fit or we have a custom solution.
- Illegal items and items that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Controlled substances and illegal drugs (including prescription drugs)
- This includes, but is not limited to, items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia. (See below for Marijuana themed allowances.)
- Sale or advertisement of electronic cigarettes ("e-cigarettes") and Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (including, e-hookah, vape pens, advanced refillable personal vaporizers, and electronic pipes) (collectively referred to as "ENDS") pre-loaded with a tobacco or a tobacco-derived substance.
- Adult sites and services, and related offensive material such as pornography and escort sites (See below for Adult themed allowances.)
- Credit or debit cards (active or inactive)
- Domain names
- Sites selling stolen or unauthorized items, including counterfeit products such as copies of movies (VHS, DVD, etc.), software, and other trademarks
- Products that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Hatred & Intolerance: We do not allow the promotion of content that incites or endorses hatred against others. Content that inappropriately discriminates against a person or group or that seeks to intimidate, exploit, or humiliate others.
- Sale of weapons, gunpowder, and other explosives.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, but anything beyond the 30 days is not eligible for any refunds?
We will continue hosting your site until the end of your purchased time. You will be provided a WordPress file or admin access to move your site to the host of your choice. We recommend GetFlyWheel.com as they are one of our partners and where your site is currently hosted. We do not provide any license for plugins, themes or anything used on your website. At the time of canceling, you will be responsible for renewing and licencing of the products.